Dolphins are curious, fun, and sensual sea creatures, they like receiving love and attention. They are some of nature’s most valued possessions, and we have no doubt that you’ll be enchanted when you feel their slippery skin on your fingertips as you hug and kiss them!
With the Dolphin Swim Adventure in Puerto Aventuras, you will have the opportunity to interact with these beautiful sea creatures in one of the most beautiful settings in Mexico.
You must arrive at the dolphinarium in Puerto Aventuras at least half an hour before your scheduled experience. It will start with a ten-minute orientation, which shows you who the dolphins are and how you should behave with them so that you have the best experience in compete safety. Then, you will spend fifty minutes in the water creating trust with the animals and consciously learning how to interact with them.
Dolphins are magical creatures, your experience with them will linger in your memory forever!
This package puts you in the water fifty minutes, giving you the opportunity to participate in some of the funnest activities and tricks offered by the dolphin. Here, you will participate in the fin greeting, you can kiss and a hug the dolphin and they will give you a "belly ride". In the "belly ride" you will hold on to the dolphins pectoral fins and then swim through the water holding on to them, an experience that will leave you breathless!
After your experience with the dolphins, you'll also have some time interacting with manatees, another impressive sea creature.
Swimming with dolphins is undeniably an unforgettable experience. Professional photographers will be present during your experience, snapping away at your big smile! Photos will be available for purchase after your experience.
- The use of a life jacket is required for all participants in every program.
- For safety reasons, women more than five months pregnant cannot participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women less than 5 months pregnant may participate in the Encounter program after signing a responsibility form, only if accompanied by another adult.
- For security reasons, you cannot use water cameras during your experience, but professional photos will be available for purchase afterwards.
- Please consider: The itinerary and the inclusions of any ticket with marine animals is subject to change without prior notice. We can not offer refunds when these changes are made, since they are beyond our control.
- IMPORTANT: For the moment this location is not accepting US dollars (USD). For expenses like the dock fee, photos, souvenirs, restaurant, etc., you’ll need Mexican pesos (MXN) in cash. If you would like to use an international credit or debit card, payments can be made in either USD or MXN with the current exchange rate.
- Children over 4’- 6” are allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs paying the adult rate.
- Children 3’- 9” to 4’- 6” are allowed to participate alone in the Encounter program. To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 3’- 3” to 3’- 9” are allowed to participate in the Encounter program accompanied by a paying adult. To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children must be accompanied by two paying adults.
- Children under 3’- 3” will be considered infants and will only be allowed perform the Encounter program. It is a requirement that the life vest fits according to regulation.