Dolphins are curious, fun, and sensual sea creatures, they like receiving love and attention. They are some of nature’s most valued possessions, and we have no doubt that you’ll be enchanted when you feel their slippery skin on your fingertips as you hug and kiss them!
The dolphinarium is located inside Aquaventuras Park Vallarta, one of Vallarta´s most popular attractions. The dolphin program includes the Aquaventuras Park admission so you an also enjoy our 10 water slides, a fresh ride along the river, a playground anda swimming pool area; all in a beautiful setting.
You’ll need to arrive on location at least half an hour before your scheduled experience. You’ll get started with a fifteen-minute orientation, which teaches you about who dolphins are and how you should behave around them. Then, you’ll get to spend a full hour in the water building trust with the animals and mindfully learning how to interact with them. Dolphins are magical creatures, and your experience with them will endure in your memory forever!
This package puts you in the water for a full 60 minutes, giving you the opportunity to do ALL of the dolphins’ tricks. Most specially, the dorsal tow and the foot push. In the dorsal tow, you’ll feel like a rocket under water as you glide behind the dolphin, holding its fin as you swim faster than you never have before. You’ll be amazed by how fast you swim when you have a dolphin on your team! I n the foot push, you’ll feel the dolphin’s amazing strength as it shoots you into the air by the feet, causing you to get lift-off before crashing into the water.
Swimming with dolphins is undeniably an unforgettable experience. Professional photographers will be present during your experience, snapping away at your big smile! Photos will be available for purchase after your experience.
- The minimum age to carry out the Zip Line, Climbing Wall, and Challenge is 5 years of age.
- Groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience.
- The use of a life jacket is required for all participants in every program.
- For safety reasons, women more than five months pregnant cannot participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women less than 5 months pregnant may participate in the Encounter program after signing a responsibility form, only if accompanied by another adult.
- For security reasons, you cannot use water cameras during your experience, but professional photos will be available for purchase afterwards.
- Please consider: The itinerary and the inclusions of any ticket with marine animals is subject to change without prior notice. We can not offer refunds when these changes are made, since they are beyond our control.
- IMPORTANT: For the moment this location is not accepting US dollars (USD). For expenses like the dock fee, photos, souvenirs, restaurant, etc., you’ll need Mexican pesos (MXN) in cash. If you would like to use an international credit or debit card, payments can be made in either USD or MXN with the current exchange rate.
- Children over 4’- 6” are allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs paying the adult rate.
- Children 3’- 9” to 4’- 6” are allowed to participate alone in the Encounter program. To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 3’- 3” to 3’- 9” are allowed to participate in the Encounter program accompanied by a paying adult. To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children must be accompanied by two paying adults.
- Children under 3’- 3” will be considered infants and will only be allowed perform the Encounter program. It is a requirement that the life vest fits according to regulation.