This is the best outdoor activity available in Los Cabos. Canopy Costa Azul Zip-Line Adventure is an exciting and fun experience that can be enjoyed by the whole family since it is made up of activities that do not require previous experience, accompanied by a high level of safety.
Canopy Costa Azul is located in the heart of a beautiful ecological sanctuary, surrounded by nature. The fun begins when one of our trained instructors places the harness on you and slides you from a zip line that crosses the great desert canyon with a height of 295 feet (90 meters); you’ll be ablle to reach speeds up to 50 miles per hour! You will have the opportunity to glide through zip lines of different sizes and enjoy the sensation of flying through the sky, an experience you’ll never forget!
In addition to zip lines, you can enjoy a suspension bridge, one of the funnest parts of the circuit and the famous rappel. This is where you can feel like a profesional by sliding off a 180 foot stone wall; this is the most rewarding and fun part of the circuit.
All activities will be carried out with the help of our team of instructors, made up of athletes who are members of the National Climbing and Mountaineering Sports Federation. We have put together a team of professionals who work as a unit and combine their experience in different areas to provide the safest and funnest activity.
Ending your tour, you will have the opportunity to visit the only replica of the Damiana Liquor factory, where you can taste different flavors of the "Goddess of Fire’s" liquor.
- The maximum weight limit for the zip-lines is 265 lbs./ 120 kg.
- The maximum weight for rappelling is 220lbs / 100kg, the minimum weight is 100 lbs./ 45kg.
- The maximum weight for the Tarzan swing is 100 lbs./ 45 kg.
- The minimum age requirement is 7 years.
- You must be in good health and not under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances.
- For your safety, pregnant women are not able to participate in this tour.
- If you've had a recent knee or back surgery this activity is not recommended.