Xel-Há has many activities prepared for you and your family in a world-class jungle landscape; one of the most beautiful in Cancun and the Riviera Maya and the world.
Start your day having breakfast with a breathtaking view of turquoise waters and exuberant vegetation. You can relax your senses at any of our four restaurants and delight your palate with delicious national and international dishes served in a buffet presentation. At any time of the day, enjoy our fun and original drinks in the bars located in different parts of the Park, and enjoy them as much as you want under the shade of a palm tree or in a comfortable lounge chair.
Within the park you'll be able to enjoy these activities (and more):
- Scenic Lighthouse: A place to admire what makes Xel-Há a natural wonder, descending down a waterslide at more than 98.5 feet (30 meters) high.
- Snorkel: Discover an underwater paradise and admire the wide variety of fish in a unique setting.
- River Tour: Relax and go with the flow in the refreshing waters of the underground rivers and pass through the beautiful flora that surrounds the river of Xel-Há while snorkeling or floating in an inner tube.
- Cave: Explore a quiet place for reflection, this is an enigmatic place ready to be discovered.
- Cliff of Courage: One of the more extreme activities at the Park; jump from a height of 5 meters, free your spirit and end up with a refreshing splash.
- Trepachanga: A real challenge of balance, agility, coordination, and endurance.
- “Salpichanga” Zip-line: Enjoy a zip-line that ends with a fun dip in the refreshing waters of the Xel-Há river.
- Chuc Kay’s Flight: Swing on a rope and fall into refreshing waters.
- Xel-Há Inlet: A wonderful recreational area for swimming, snorkeling and discovering the tropical fish that call Xel-Há their home.
- Bay of Caprices: Find one of the best-kept secrets at Xel-Há and enjoy a sacred place where you can relax and enjoy nature.
- “Ixchel” Grotto and “El Dorado” Grotto: Above the jungle paths that lead to the River you can find the Ixchel Grotto, a lagoon of turquoise water for those looking for a more intimate place to swim.
- Mayan Wall: The vestiges of an important Mayan city can be found here.
- Meliponary: Among the flowers and trees of the Xel-Há Nursery you will discover a Mayan tradition full of magic and a very interesting creature, the melipona bee.
- An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
- Only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park.
- Cancellation Policy: 48 hours